Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Change of Pace

I realized that it's kind of boring to just state what I'm doing each day costume wise. And I was considering starting another blog to just share about random things in my life. I figured, why not just change this blogs direction a little? Sure, I'll still pepper it with updates on costumes. For example, I'm almost finished sewing a leotard for my Jenova costume.

Since I'm going to be wearing a leotard, I figured I would need to tone up a bit. I joined a gym, but I'm so lazy with actually dragging myself over there. It's just too much effort. It would be one thing if Boyfriend was there to motivate me but he has lazed out too. So my alternate option is to get P90x. Which I have done. I'm just waiting for the pull up bar and resistance bands to arrive in the mail. At least this way the only place I have to go is my house and I don't have to worry about random men staring at me while I jog or use any machines. Plus, I'm self conscious about sweat. And your supposed to wipe the machines down. Well what if someone watching doesn't think I did a good enough job? I don't want them to think that I'm a slob! So really, the gym is just more stressful than it needs to be.


I picked out a place to go hiking in Maryland this weekend. I'm pretty excited. Everyone keeps saying it will be too cold but I heard it's going to be around 60. That's not really that cold. I mean, if it was cold enough to snow I would rethink this plan. But I haven't been out in nature since Fall! I think. I'm not really sure.

Well thats about it for today. I'm tired and uninspired.

1 Comments:

At March 29, 2011 at 4:17 AM , Blogger FreeFlying said...

60 will be awesome! Don't forget to update if it's a good hike. I hate trying to find them, but love going on them. Have you done Old Rag yet? It's fun if you do it before it gets all beautiful and everyone else within 5 states comes to do it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home