Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Processing times need to be faster

When you order something online, and select the "3 day shipping" option, wouldn't you think it would come in three days? Three business days, of course. But still, three days. Why would I pay an extra twenty five dollars on shipping if it wasn't going to be here in three days? The woman told me my outfit that I ordered last friday takes about three days to process and then an additional three days to ship. Really? So, I have to add more to my to-do list today since now I have to go and find a replacement outfit. This is something I really don't have time to do, but I can skip sleeping-right?

Well anyway, yesterday was mostly dedicated to finishing my bow. It came out fantastically! I actually used the step by step guide from this helpful website. I stuffed it with cotton so that it would look fluffy, and I made the tails on my own. The skull I attached using string, as I poked a hole through the back of it so I could sew it onto the bow. However, I don't think the string is strong enough so I will be adding a piece of guitar string so that it stays a bit better.



As a side note, I did fail at using the sewing machine again. The bobbin just doesn't like me. Everytime I try to load it, it doesn't work. My mom goes to do it, and it works for her. Go figure. I have to be doing something wrong, but I mirrored the motions exactly! Ah well, it's done with now anyway.

I figured I'd end this one today with something exceptionally cute.

My darling puppy. Her name is Polaris =0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home