Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New ideas already

Oh I wish comic con wasn't over. I wish I could attend another this weekend. But even if there was one, I wouldn't be able to afford it. I spent way too much money on parking let alone all of the souvenirs I bought. But now I can look forward to next year and we already know exactly what we are going to be. I won't share just yet because we are just in the research stage and you never know, something might be too expensive to do so then we couldn't do the whole project.

I've been on the lookout for pictures of us during the con. I've found a few and even managed to find one of the fight scene!



One of my favorites.



Perfect effect.

I'm still on the lookout for more, so I'll keep you posted. =)

As a side note, one of my friends is now interested in me making him a Boba Fett costume. I have to admit there is no way I could probably make it as good as the ones I saw at the con, but maybe I'll try to do it. Anybody else want a mask made? Just ask and we'll discuss it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home