Friday, October 8, 2010

Ready or not, here we come!

I can't believe that I got my Marill costume together in time. I am in love with my tail and ears. I don't actually have any pictures for you right now. It was hectic last night and this morning-but I did sleep! Costumes for tomorrow aren't done yet. The latex in the mask mold wasn't even dry yet. So ill have to paint that tonight after the con.

Look for us at the con! We will be waiting around to meet Seth Green, seeing Voltaire, hopefully learning how to survive the zombie apocalypse and meeting Frank Miller as well. The ginosaji (boyfriends costume) will, of course, be pestering people with spoons, while I just stand around looking cute :)

Ill have pictures up tonight or tomorrow hopefully!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home